Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11, 2010 - Daily Check-In

Lying on mounds of dirty t-shirts from my youth, all bound up in a green laundry bag, serving as a lumpy mattress. A puffy winter coat is my pillow. Wifebeater and boxer briefs in the stale smokey air in my tiny room.

I'm planning out the exact day I move things into storage. Right now it seems the bulk of the move is probably Wednesday, June 23. After that I shall be mobile, a vagabond, a drifter. For at least two months until I get back on top of my debt and hopefully be able to swing going to San Diego.

I'm pseudo prepping for my first article I will pitch to the Daily News. I'll be interviewing an artist as he performs/is photographed, detailing out his tourist lane "street art". It'll likely be at 8am so god help me. I may just have to stay awake til then.

I have an idea for Monday's Tower of Brahma. The Seven Deadly Sins as judged upon myself. Exposing my seven sins in my life, where I strayed from the path of righteousness. I mean, the main character is in Hell, at the very last moment of humanity. May as well acknowledge and dismiss that whole sIn concept.

Waiting on notes for the screenplay. Should be able to bang it out quick once we break down the scenes. Prob have to meet with the guys in person to get the jokes and the dialogue to sound authentic. Remember to email about that meeting.

Trying to work up a new Write Club! logo and I think I have an idea. We shall see. Have to schedule out an article a week for the next few. Check into San Diego. Start writing reviews again.

I should prep a Sub*Text Saturday just for fun.

Time to shower.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment