Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Solstice. 2010. Rebirth. Day 1.

Today is the first day. I will begin this day as the first step on that journey of a thousand miles. My mind will stay sharp, clear, and on task. I will not deviate from this set plan until I see "Boston" Scott Morrill in Massachusetts, Christian Laura in New Paltz, Michael D'Amato & Gary Foster on Long Island.

I will not give into self-pity, depression, or mania. I will remain cool headed, detached, and driven in my goal. Everything that has come before was to set this stage. I know need to walk out front and center, and deliver my lines. This is everything I have ever worked for in my life, all I ever wanted.

I will clean out this room, place all my belongings in the living room, prepare them to be moved by next week the latest. Find the best storage unit. Less up front and more expensive is okay. 5x7 minimum. Pack essentials into a backpack. Make sure computer bag is set to be fully mobile.

Call credit card companies. Find out the essentials. Ask about loan or debt consolidation. Worry about IRS in the Fall. Count on paying rent by October. Push for November. Find best way to sell comic books. Talk to WildPig convention organizer.

Work on screenplays by July 5th. Start posting Suburban Loser first Monday. Begin researching Amateur. Edit one chapter of Tower of Brahma a week, remove it from online. Start Liquid Fury tumblr. Tie blogspot into it, new twitter name. Script Power Play #2. Start music/animation project.

Read one book a week, weekly visit to storage, switch book, get batch of comics to scan & sell. Gym three times a week. One night of research. One movie night. Find cheap food to buy weekly. Write something every day that is personal and non-fiction.

Plan ridiculous trip for bday. Leave NY by NYCC.

Do more magic and meditation. Prepare rituals of your own design. Burn all that you longer need.

Redefine yourself as you truly are.

Love,

K

2 comments: