Thursday, July 9, 2009

Apologies.

Apoligies.

Wednesday was my day on the rota to post something, and I've failed. One simple task, post some fiction on Wednesday, and I didn't do it.

I find that it's easy to let this stuff go. To not post, or not take part in something on-line. It's faceless, usually nameless, and if it has any impact it's not always immediately noticeable.

Oops, forgot to post, I'll do it another day. Next day comes around, still no post. A week, a month; no post. Why get involved if you can't see things through? This is something I'm struggling with currently. I'm trying to see things through. As writers we're only as good as our work is visible.

So, why be a part of Sub*Text? Why write for it? Why read it? Why be involved? It's not really going to be a revolution, right?

Wrong. It will be whatever we want it to be. It will spit out whatever we put into it. If we fill it with ideas, and original thought, perhaps it will make the world turn. Revolution.

Come and be a revolutionary with me.

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment