Friday, July 10, 2009

Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays

Well things got a little jumble at the start like they do, and so it might be a little confusing. We may be switching up the days but should have that organized by next week.

We've got a short story from Ben Hosley, a good friend of mine from New School. He and I originally concieved this as a zine, but school and a trip to Amsterdam/Paris, and an unhealthy amount of life got in the way. But he is a young gifted writer that kills me with every piece so enjoy.

Also we've got an apology from Timothy Mucci that reads more as a call to arms. Tim and I are friends from Junior High and share brainspace like no other. He's worked in publishing, has adapted classic literature into comic form, and is my co-host on the writing/comicbook podcast Write Club!

Thursday would have seen a piece by Tim's friend, and a man of mystery I have always wanted to get to know better: Peter Lenz. He's enigmatic and an authority on Phillip K. Dick (as far as I'm concerned) and I can't wait to read his work. I've heard about the larger work he's been developing and it sounds right up my alley. Unfortunately, life has gotten in the way and so hopefully we'll see some of his work up next week.

That's all for now, things are coming together, pieces falling into place. Once we fully form the giant literary mech I call Sub*Text you will get (intellectually & spiritually) served my brothers and sisters.

Hugs n kisses, n lots of well wishes.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment