Monday, July 6, 2009

Christian Sundays

Hey everybody, and welcome to Sub*Text. Every day you'll see the writing of my favorite writers, who also happen to be some of my closest friends. I want to read their work, and I think you should too as they are all brilliant and have created some of the writing that is nearest and dearest to my heart, and they all seem to share my sentiments towards life and general direction that I'd like to see in today's literature.

First up is Christian Laura who posted a nice selection of poetry that feels so familiar to me it's like those lost memories daydreaming out the window in the back of my parents' car as we came back from visiting my aunt on the holidays.

I've known Christian since I admired his antics from afar in Junior High School. He's been a constant source of inspiration in my life although I haven't seen him in far too many years. He's the one who showed me that we don't need to live life like all the others and we can carve our own path.

Hope you enjoy his work as much as I will.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment