Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Rocky Beginning

So the first week of Sub*Text is down and we got posts from myself, Christian, Rod, Tim, and Ben. Only John & Pete were unable to post this week, and we'll forgive them...for now.

I was being leinient in this first week, letting this blog find its feet in its first week. I'll have the days sorted out over this next week, and hopefully things will be running smoothly the week after.

But honestly, if two weeks go by and there's nary a post from any of you writers involved in this, you will be replaced. This is not a threat (maybe just a little), but I want this to build and become something bigger than any of us could do individually, and that only works if we have content.

Things are coming together, contacts, work...now's the time to get material together and try and do something creative for a living. If anyone wants out, let me know. If anyone knows anyone else who is a creative type that's bored and needing an outlet, let me know. We must push the lazy and talented out there to create, for their own sake and so we can be entertained by their mad skills.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment